Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Enlarging problems are not OT
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:59:31 -0500

At 03:22 PM 3/6/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Tina, does this mean that once you mount the negs, you can never scan/print a
>full frame? Or do the Gepe mounts show full frame negative?
>
>Jiri Dvorak

Jiri -

The Gepe and Wess mounts that I use are full frame. Both companies will
send you a catalogue of hundreds of different mounts in all shapes and
sizes.  They are all pretty good at holding the negatives flat, but you can
also get pin registration mounts if you need them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com