Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:50mm f1.5 Nokton question
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 16:19:30 GMT

Not sure about the IIIG, but with the IIIF the Nokton obscures a large
portion of the 50mm viewfinder.  Too bad, since I was ready to plop down the
500.00 on the spot.

The construction quality of the lens is really high, especially considering
the "moderate" price.  Focusing was smooth and the aperture ring was very
nice.  If only they had tapered the back of the lens more....

Best wishes
Dan States
Chicago Illinois