Subject: Re: [Leica] The Machiavellian LUG
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:32:06 -0500

B.D. responded ---------------------------------------
Pathetic? No. Try upset. Or perhaps hurt. And ask what's been going on here
and why someone might react that way to it.

Thanks B.D. for your mature thoughtfullness!

   Let me add to the concern.  It is easy to flame someone (often without realizing it).  On other sites (as in shooting, reloading & casting bullets) people are very aware of the destructive power of the equipment at hand.  (Gun shows are VERY polite occasions, in my experience.)

   The power of a few words can go either way - to build up or to cut down.  I guess I'm surprized on this site that there are those (especially knowing how intimidating a CAMERA can be) that haven't figured out how powerfull words are.

  On a bright note - just got (through ebay) an M42 wider for my M4P - new condition, haven't even put the batteries in it yet...

Tim (still looking for a 35) K.