Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Walker Evans, or Bigger IS Better
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:02:49 EST

It's true that the prints in the WE show are small. It's also true that the
crowds make it difficult to see them. But my biggest problem with the show is
that there are no surprises. It will all seem very familiar. What about WE's
nudes? He shot them-- where are they?
  On the subject of size, I recently needed to mat a portfolio of 10" square
prints. The frame shop talked me into 20x24 mats, which now seem much to big
and grandiose. They were also very expensive and difficult to transport.
What is the appropriate/standard mat for 10" squares??