Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm collapsible sun shade
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 06:58:47 -0700

Marc is quite right. You can use the earlier 12575 hood. It shields the lens
from stray light much better than the folding rubber hood. It reverses over
the lens for storage and then takes the cap 14033. I have just switched to
the 12575 hood myself ‹ and I wish I had thought to ask if it was available
new (paid $62US for a fair one) ‹ and will be offering my rubber hood for
sale on Friday.

John Collier