Subject: [Leica] Re: photgenic sites in SF bay area
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:35:01 -0800

At 10:59 AM 3/8/00 -0500, Lee, Jonathan wrote:
>LUGers and BALUGers,
>
>I'm on a business trip to Monterrey in April and would like some advice on
>photogenic sites for landscape style photgraphy in and around the Bay area.
>In particular, I am unsure whether to head north along the coast towards the
>Russian River or head south of Monterrey. I won't have time to do both.
>I'll be packing LF (Crown Graphic) as well as my M6 so I don't necessaily
>want to move too far from the road.Any input would be appreciated.
>
>Jonathan Lee

Go to Monterey and head south.

Pacific Grove
17 Mile Drive
Pt. Lobos
Weston Beach
Garrapata Beach
Garrapata Park
Rocky Point
Bixby Bridge
Hurricane Point
Pt. Sur
Pfeiffer Beach
Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park (80' waterfall onto beach)
Andrew Molera State Park
Big Sur

For maps and descriptions:
http://jrabold.net/bigsur/bigs_rn.htm