Subject: RE: [Leica] A public statement of appreciation
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:43:32 -0000

Ted Grant [tedgrant@home.com]
I believe he's traveling somewhere...
B. D.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of
Bmceowen@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 7:30 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] A public statement of appreciation

Since switching screen names I've lost Ted Grant's address and since I
haven't seen any messages from him today I'll do this publicly . . .

I received the copy of "This is our work" that I won in last week's little
contest. I must say it is an impressive book with many stirring photographs.
I truly appreciate receiving the book and I wish you all well the next time
Ted decides to extend his generosity to this forum. Thanks Ted.

Bob (humbled by another shooter's work . . . again) McEowen