Subject: Re: [Leica] Bitter pill
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:53:29 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 5:26 AM
Subject: [Leica] Bitter pill

> Having cooled off, I have a few more things to say.
(snipped)
> Pathetic? Maybe. But I've made my choices, and I'll live with them.

The LUG is a microcosm of the best and worst of human nature.  I think your
story places you firmly in the first category.   I'm sure the vast majority
of LUGgers welcome you as a member of the family here no matter which camera
you may have in hand at the moment.

I've been a LUG member since '96 and have seen a wide variety of
personalities come and go.  The unpleasant visitors seem to fade away
eventually and the good folks hang around even if they don't always see eye
to eye.

Regards,

Mike Gardner