Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: simultaneous use of flash & external finder
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:34:47 -0500

The similar DFHOO does have an internal circuit that provides a nonstandard
hot shoe but both of these were designed to be used with the IIIf. The
DFHOO works only with the IIIf, IIf etc. I have one modified to standard
flash shoe that is very handy for a small flash.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>