Subject: Re: [Leica] Belt Clip for "M"
From: llh@mymail.privada.net
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 05:44:07 -0800 (PST)

- -----BEGIN SIGNED PRIVADA MESSAGE-----

I just lost a bid on eBay for a stainless belt clip made by Kendo.  I
had one of these years ago and was hoping to get another.  Does anyone
know of a source?  Or, maybe has one for sale?  It was also called a
Remoclip. I believe.

Please reply to cec@vbe.com or on the digest.  Do not use the reply
button because I am on a proxy server and cannot receive mail in that
manner.
Thanks
Charles Cason

- -----END SIGNED PRIVADA MESSAGE-----
- -Signed By: llh@mymail.privada.net
- -Part-Body:
CCzg0Qn+R782tc8ZcEZuXjcTIydLm0A8Mprupz/PggQ1ftcsMil1j5FhcxbyFRdYVympmYWjd+Ej
yE+IIKMYtbP6VqicQW98PCMISvcN8qvKttoOlpzGquOjOUIkrkp7

- -----END PRIVADA SIGNATURE-----