Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in Vietnam
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:26:17 -0000

I thought there were in Korea, but knowing that you would absolutely
definitely know, didn't want to over-reach. :-)...It is amazing to think of
people hauling those tanks around a second longer than necessary. And, of
course, getting great stuff with them....Didn't Dixie Reese, whose work in
in Requiem, use some large format equipment for that gorgeous stuff he took
"between the wars" in Vietnam?