Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] Brian the "______"
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:52:40 -0700

I am assuming that Brian did not send this and that this is a gauntlet laid
down for Brian to try and find the guilty party. Please note that the
address is not from Brian's usual email address. If you receive any nasty
email purporting to be from a leica-user and it is from a generic email
company like yahoo, hotmail, or whatever; please check the person's usual
email address to see if it matches before taking any action. I am sure that
Brian will be able to get yahoo to shut the email account down and possibly
reveal the Juvenile Delinquient behind all this childishness.

John Collier

Who fully expects to get flamed by aforementioned JD but really could not
care less.

My email is jbcollier@home.com just in case people start receiving flames
supposedly from me.

Cheers