Subject: [Leica] Re: ultralight LF camera and an enlarging lens
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 22:30:34 -0800

Oops, I forgot to mention the enlarging lens FS.

I'm also selling a Bogen wide-angle 60mm 1:4 lens that covers at least
2 1/4" square.  It is used for enlargements where the enlarger column
or the distance to the paper is a limitation.

I am selling it not only to finance the Elmarit 24mm, I no longer need
this
lens because I recently acquired a EL-Nikkor 63mm 1:2.8 which is a very
good lens.  I am now also using a 4x5 enlarger that allows me to enlarge
my MF negs up to 16x20, so I have no need for this lens.

Currently selling for $299 in the used section of B&H, but I'd be happy
get $125 shipping included from a LUGger.  I'm advertising it for $149
on
rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom.  It's mint-.

Comes in its original plastic case, and an LTM extension tube that came
with the lens.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California