Subject: RE: [Leica] Alan Harvey "Cuba"
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:04:50 -0500

At 09:24 PM 3/9/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Here for Harvey interview (real audio), at the Digital Journalist The book
>is very nice too.
>
>http://dirckhalstead.org/issue9910/cubaintro.htm
>

>Also, if you are interested, I think I have Harvey's bio/info from the old
>Magnum site.
>
>Tim A

I'm interested, Tim.  Everybody should listen to Harvey's comments on the
decisive moment on photo 32.  Very interesting.  It really tempts me to
take only one or two lenses to Central America this summer.  I've been in
situations where I had no choice of lenses and it is very freeing - no
decisions to make.  It certainly didn't seem to limit David Alan Harvey in
Cuba!  Does anybody know what "small flash" he is referring to?

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com