Subject: [Leica] Re: Re:50mm f1.5 Nokton question: Loctite
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:15:34 -0800

John:

>>Please be sure and use the type of loctite that is meant for holding
adjustments (green) not stud and bearing mount (red) or regular thread lock
(blue).<<

Yes, excellent advice and worth repeating. I've turned a few wrenches in my
day -- mainly on light duty industrial equipment. I've used the wrong
loctite because it was handy. I paid the price later (and I've paid the
price for the incorrect use by others). I won't make that mistake again.

David