Subject: Re: [Leica] for sale as a result of our studio going digital
From: RGKEG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:12:34 EST

I second this thought.  After my brief still career, I was employed in the
motion picture industry...still am.

The digital revolution has already almost completely eliminated film in the
post production process.  Series television is beginning to experiment with
new digital cameras, and in all  likelihood  will convert from film in the
next several seasons.

Films prospects look bleaker and bleaker.

                                                         Ron Kutak