Subject: [Leica] Review: the Nicholas Phipps Finder Pouch
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:14:08 EST

I got my finder pouches from Tim Phipps yesterday. Y'all may recall that his
12-year-old son volunteered to make simple pouches from chamois material to
fit Leica finders. I ordered four of them for my growing finder assortment. I
must say the lad did a fine job. Yes, they look handmade but they seem sturdy
enough and they work just fine. They're certainly soft, they would almost
double as lens cleaning device in a pinch (for those of you who don't wear
underwear). Nicholas (that's Tim's son) is selling these for $5 shipped. To
sweeten the deal Tim even tossed in a hand-tyed wooly bugger with each pouch.
Now if I can just get out and go fishing sometime I'll be in great shape.

Bob (Papa's got FOUR new bags) McEowen