Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50mm f1.5 Nokton question
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:59:26 -0800

LTM to Bayonet adapters by an after market manufacturer available from
Stephen Gandy at mailto:LeicaNikon@Earthlink.net

I purchased a set of three to accomodate lenses from 35mm to 135mm for $100
plus shipping and sales tax since I am a California resident.

The finish is fine and they work without any problem

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com