Subject: [Leica] Latest HUMAN TRAFFIC pix up
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:05:18 +0000

Another portfolio added today, a real mix this one... stuff with the 28, 35
and 75, day and night both. The latest additions are at:

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_8/index.html

Notable among them are a decidedly odd self portrait...

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_8/pages/014.html

...and a landscape, which manages to combine eye contact and a 747:

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_8/pages/006.html

I am shortly going to add a 'highlights' portfolio to save newcomers from
wading through 160 odd images, so I'd be interested to know what people's
favorites from the series as a whole are so far (respond off list please)

PS My recent experience is that going out with more than one lens reduces
your useful workrate by about 50%, as well as increasing your chances of
shooting with the lens cap on markedly. Ahem.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk