Subject: [Leica] Hexar Question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:03:28 -0700

I was visiting my local dealer and played with the Hexar again. I tried it
in manual mode and was able to turn the aperture ring a full stop in either
direction under certain conditions and not get any change in exposure
indication. Am I missing something? I would appreciate an explanation of
what I might be doing wrong as this looks like a pretty serious fault with
the camera if true.

John Collier