Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: enlarging lens
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:03:05 -0500

> Yes, it does have a cone lens board for the 135mm, and a recessed for
> shorter lenses with LTM.  Due to the focal length of the condenser, the
> minimum recommended focal length is 75mm,

[Austin] Oh yeah, right, and I forgot to mention that...I forgot, since I
removed the condenser system from my D2, and use a cold light....  Seems
the condenser is the problem for you, perhaps you can either swap to a cold
light (HIGHLY recommended) if you can find one that will fit, or find the
'other' condenser.