Subject: RE: [Leica] for sale as a result of our studio going digital
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:32:13 -0800

> I find this really a funny thread chiding audiophiles coming
> from a group
> of camera polishers...  For the humor impaired, that was a joke.

I must admit that the same thought had occurred to me, Austin.

"There's no distinctive "sound" to cables."
"The whole concept of bokeh is bunk."

"This single-ended triode amp gives a much more three-dimensional quality to
the sound."
"These Leica lenses give a much more three-dimensional feel to my pictures."

Why is connaisseurship such a big pill to swallow with hi-fi, when many of
us do it in our photography every day?
I ask the same question in reverse of Nikon-using tube-amp fanatics :-)

Paul Chefurka