Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinion on HP Scanner
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:20:06 -0500

We changed from PhotoSmart to Nikon LS2000 because we had occasionally
terrible problems with the sharpness of slides.  We tried several different
things but results were unpredictable.  We had no problems with negatives or
scanning from pictures.
Beside impeccable sharpness the LS2000 has colors and shadow details that
are just outstanding.

Jorg