Subject: [Leica] Now for something almost but not quite completely different...
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:37:28 +0000

A propos recent discussions of color v. bw on the streetphoto list, and
flash on the LUG list, I have put up a series of color/synchrosun pix from
the International Festival of Street Music.

Makes a break from HUMAN TRAFFIC, anyway...

These are all shot using a Vivitar 283 with stofen omnibounce held off
camera. Lenses were, I think, a Canon 28/2.8 LTM and a Summaron 35/3.5
bugeyes on a Canon 7 and an M3 respectively. Film was mainly the now
discontinued Fujichrome 200 underexposed by a third to a half a stop.

The pictures are at...

    http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/streetmusic/

Visitors to my main site may notice problems due to the fact that I have
exceeded my usage quota with the Human Traffic project. However, it's only
the index page that's down. The URLs for specific portfolios still work, eg

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/

I will correct this ASAP.

Let me know what you think of my color pix... the first such to hit the web.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk