Subject: [Leica] E-6 strange colors
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:06:30 -0600

Hi All
First a little background, I had a roll of E6 film I dont even remember
what type Kodak or Fuji 100 ISO. I exposed half of it in the summer of
98 and the rest in the summer of 99 and I finally got around to get it
processed last week at a local one hour lab in the supermarket.
It took them one week and they managed to get scratches and fingerprints
on almost all of the pictures but what really makes me wonder is this.

On 4-5 pictures the deep shadows are rust red instead of black. This
happened to both pictures exposed in 98 and 99 and they are not
consecutive on the film.

Is this due to the delay in processing or did the lab screw up the
processing in some way.

/Anders Nygren