Subject: Re: [Leica] new to group
From: Gabriele Müller <hepac@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:53:14 +0100

Dear Chuck,

sometimes there are many discussions about not direct leica related themes,
a part of them are often many emotional. But if you pick up the themes you
are interested in, this group can be quite usefull.A lot of people in group
have screwmount Leicas and they like them, so there are many themes about
the screwmount Leicas. Sure this group is not perfect and sometimes it is a
little bit boring, but we are human and so we are all not really perfect,
thatis life. I for my person think this group is an enrichment for every
Leicauser or collector.

Best wishes to you and to all LUGers!

Gabriele