Subject: Re: [Leica] Answ.to John Shick Apple theory survey!
From: Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:54:27 +0300

Henning J. Wulff wrote:

>  My daughter got her last boyfriend to buy her a laptop, so she is
> unfortunately blessed with a Thinkpad.

Mac or PC, it's all the same to me. But I must say that I can't complain
about my Thinkpad having survived practical submersion in Coca Cola
(diet) three times. I took the thing apart each time and dried it with a
hair-dryer. What a lust for life!

PS    I don't know if you want to try this with non-diet coke,
though.... :-)