Subject: [Leica] Lug posting disussion
From: Gary Klein <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:20:34 -0600

I think it would be awful to limit people in when they post on the lug.

What good is the internet if we have to "limit" our posts. I myself do not
post excessively, but I like to see the exchange of ideas on Leica,
photography etc.

For example, when I was seeking hood information, I learned so much from
the members pooling their heads together and giving me a variety of options
for a lens hood.  Of course I still have not truly decided what to do, but
the point is if we restricted postings I do not think there would be the
free exchange of ideas.  I hate seeing speech stifled.

gck