Subject: Re: [Leica] E-6 strange colors
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:08:05 -0700

Maybe you need new speaker wire?

John Collier

Sorry, I could not resist. To my inexperienced ears it sounds like the film
was getting a little stale. I am assuming you did not freeze the camera
between uses ;-) ;-) to preserve the film. Possibly the stale chemicals at
the local supermarket did it in as well. I have never heard of a supermarket
with an E6 line. Did they really do it in one hour or did they send it out?
Maybe they ran it through a C41 line!! ROTFLOL

OK. I have settled down now. If you are going to do slides it is important
to use fresh film, freeze film you are not planning on using for a while and
process at a quality lab promptly after exposure.

John Collier

Every time I read: "but what really makes me wonder is this", I lose it
completely :-) ;-) Thanks