Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I rarely post...
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:18:31 -0800

Dear LUG,
   My local public radio station (KOAC) was suggesting the same thing
recently during their pledge drive. They suggested that if only 5% of
their listeners (their figure) were participating financially (aside
from taxes), then maybe they could develop a device to "blank" the
broadcast from the non-participating 95%'s radios. So that only those
who paid could enjoy the benefit. Sounds like cable is what they are
suggesting. :)
   Respectfully, David L. Duff.