Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica news
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:49:23 -0800

Pascal wrote:

> In the latest French PHOTO magazine (March) there is an overview of PMA
> 2000.
> On Leica, there is an interview with Michel Heller from Leica France.
> A couple of points out of it are worth noting:
>
><Snip>
Oh somebody READS this magazine?!:)
OH I guess a french person could do that!
I've gotten them for decades. Love "em. Sometimes somebody speaks french and I
try to get them to translate some of it for me.
But it is a pretty sufficiently visual to stand alone. I guess that's saying something!
Always ads for Leica!
Mark Rabiner