Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I rarely post...
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:20:41 -0500

Not being shy, let me just say that lurkers should not be discouraged. I
lurked for a long time, and as I became more knowledgable, felt that I could
contribute, and not feel intimidated by the 'Old Guard'.
To discourage the current lurker will probably stifle future discussions
they may be inspired to start or to which they may feel able to contribute.
The LUG grows on you, but then, I think most of the LUG grows as well. We
should nurture the silent ones with civil discourse, and make the LUG more
like an inviting playing field, than a mine field.
We'll all benefit.
Dan (Not quite Postal...yet) Post