Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V16 #36
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:22:08 -0800

Nick,

I traded the former for the latter. The asph is sharper when shooting wide
open, and does not seem to be as prone to flare when shooting into a light
source (like the sun). If you do most of your shooting at medium apertures,
and don't often shoot contre jour, the last non-asph may be a better
bargain. Depends on what you want to do with it.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.

> Basic question:
> Can anyone tell me the difference in image quality in practical shooting
between new 2/35 asph and latest non-asph 2/35. I want to buy