Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: My First M3!
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:27:31 -0500

I'll tell you why!  If you convert to all-X synch sockets (anyone use a
press 25 bulb lately?) you can use the far right flash socket for your plus,
and keep the darn thing far from your eyepiece.  That makes for much easier
viewing with glasses.

Jim Shulman (who just fought an M3 with adaptor plug on the flash cord two
weekends ago).