Subject: Re: [Leica] Almost Ready to Take the Plunge.
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:24:04 +0000

on 15/3/00 6:33 pm, Chandos Brown at cmbrow@wm.edu wrote:

> I bought the 15 a few months ago and have now exposed a couple of hundred
> frames with it.  At the risk of inciting a hot reaction, I'm prepared to say
> now that it's performance is not remarkably better than the Russar 20/5.6,
> which I used for a couple of years.

I just sold mine. I was happy to see it go. It was terrible wide open,
really terrible. I've shot some frames with Mike Stone's 15 which I haven't
had a chance to develop yet, but I'll make a comparison when I do.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk