Subject: [Leica] New Belgian Leica Distributor, was: Why I Love Kindermann Blues: Take 2
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:09:27 +0100

John Collier wrote:

> For those of you who do not know, Kindermann is no longer the Leica
> distributor for Canada as of April 1, 2000. Which is why I am choked to be
> losing such good service.

For those who do not know, Masson Draguet is no longer the
Leica distributor for Belgium as for April 1, 2000.

And that's great.

The behavior of Masson during the last 2 months was even
worst than before.

Ouf !

The new distributor is De Beukelaer H. & Co, the Nikon and
Olympus distributor.
We will see.

Lucien