Subject: [Leica] 35mm with .85 M6
From: bkmercer <bkmercer@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:41:01 +1300

Hi David

Having upgraded to the M6TTL 0.85 to replace my M4P, I still use my 35mm
and 50mm with it. I have to say, I have no problems at all in seeing the
35mm framelines (I do not wear glasses). In fact the added magnification
has noticeably improved my focusing/framing as I view my subject(s) with
both eyes open. Before, with the M4P (0.72), viewing with both eyes often
sent me "cross-eyed", forcing me to close one eye. I'll even go as far as
to say that viewing outside those framelines is relatively easy (ie) -- if
one was to use a 28mm.

Bruce Mercer