Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly OT: Canon LTM 135
From: ceworkman@ktis.net (C. E. Workman Jr.)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:48:58 -0600

Doug,

I have a 50,xxx Canon 3.5 135mm screw mount  lens that I've had for over 25
years.  Glass is crystal clear after all these years.  I may not be as
particular as some of the LUG's, but I was so impressed with the lens when I
got it that I retired my 4.5 Hektor immediately.  I haven't compared it with
some of the newer Leica lens', but I found that the Canon focused perfectly
and easily.  Nice click stops on the aperture, too.  I used the lens on both
screw mount Leicas and M3, M4, and M4-2.  Haven't used it on my M6 yet.  I
found negatives to be very sharp and with good contrast.

Chuck