Subject: [Leica] Problem-free thin Tele-Elmarits
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:34:40 +0000

I have a thin Tele Elmarit 3378107 which appears to be fine optically. I
did send it off once to get the lubricants replaced "just in case" after
reading about the problems some had had, and the repair guy said he thought
there was really no point, so in the end I didn't have it done after all.
It came with the rubber hood and after fiddling with it for a few
excursions I found out about the (relatively) luxurious 12575 which I use
instead. That rubber hood is not very likeable IMHO.

Joe B.