Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm with .85 M6
From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:10:07 +1100

Ken Lam said

> I do have a problem to view the whole frame because I wear eye-glasses.
> I have to view the left frame line first then turining my left eye a bit to
> the right to view the right frame line to compaose the picture. I should
> have bought the 0.72 M6.  May be I will use my 50mm lens more often then.

Hi Ken,

I found using a diopter correction lens to be a big help with the 0.85.
Also, it helps with right eye shooting, because with glasses off only the
eye looking through the corrected viewfinder is clear. My brain goes for
that view and ignores the left eye's bluriosity. But I still get the sense
of situational awareness with my left eye, sitting out there in the open, as
well as the benefits of contact with the subject.

Rick Dykstra