Subject: [Leica] Tentatively FS Friday
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:30:36 -0700

21mm f3.4 SA black with black metal finder--- $1200US

The lens has the usual barrel finish wear of a lens that has been used. The
glass is perfect as it has always had a filter on it unless shooting into
the light. The lens was CLAed by Leica last year. The finder is in similar
condition with perfect glass and some finish wear. Comes with new style
finder case, two lens shades, front cap and a tired rear cap which I have to
secure with a rubber band as it does not "grip" that well.

I am tentatively offering it for sale as I am considering taking the plunge
for a new 35mm Summilux.

John Collier