Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 35/1.4 ASPH vs Noct
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:44:45 -0000

Ted - I believe this "comparison" arose because there was discussion of
whether a low-light shooter, with income requiring a choice between lenses,
would be better off with a 35 Summilux ASPH and faster film, or a Noctilux.
The point was made that the 35 S ASPH is a better "all around" lens, and
might be the better investment for the shooter who can't have everything.

B. D.