Subject: Re: [Leica] e-Bay Self Promotion
From: RGKEG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:53:18 EST

While the auction for some can turn into the desire to "win" at inflated
costs, if you know the range of what you should or are willing to pay, a
modicum of discipline and patience can yield very good results.  I am still
very happy with my 640.00 user M3 I "won" on ebay as well as several lenses I
paid a fair or below market price for.

On the other hand, I've been looking for a 50mm DR, and have yet to come
across one I was willing to pay for.  (one exception...someone, I can't
recall who, bought a DR for 250.00 with some cleaning marks on the front
element.  If that person reads this, could you post or email me how the lens
worked out?)

                                                   Ron Kutak