Subject: [Leica] Deadman's Voigtlander 15/4.5 images rushed to web!
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:23:53 +0000

Julian has twisted my arm, so here are 6 images from the roll I took with
his 15/4.5 lens straight from the scanner (no fiddling in Photoshop). I
guess they show that it's a pretty interesting lens for SP, though if you
shoot looking through the VF you are liable to bump into the people you are
shooting.

You can't tell from the jpgs but technically the images are very good
indeed, and the lens was wide open.

The first one is not such a great picture, but the rest are OK I think.
Anyway, they're really just to show how 15mm SP pix might look.

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/misc/15/15-1.jpg
    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/misc/15/15-2.jpg
    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/misc/15/15-3.jpg
    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/misc/15/15-4.jpg