Subject: [Leica] Re: [SP] Deadman's Voigtlander 15/4.5 images rushed to web!
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:11:45 -0800 (PST)

The Heliar 15/4.5 is a very nice lens. This set of photographs shows some
of the quality it's capable of returning although I think it also shows
some of the characteristics that you have to learn how to use to your
advantage with such wide angle coverage. The fact that tilting the camera
just a couple of degrees generates disturbing perspective distortions, and
the all-inclusive nature of a 110 degree field of view, has made me very
aware of camera position and orientation, and I look much more carefully
at my subjects to find that 'right moment' to release the shutter.

Totally fun stuff, and a challenge to learn and obtain best advantage
from.

Godfrey