Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC, Photoshop problem
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:43:29 -0500

A few days ago, the Adobe Gamma program in my PC (win95) stopped working.
This program is supposed to load a previously created and saved profile for
my monitor upon boot-up (or whenever I run the program), but for some
reason it no longer actually does anything.  I reran the gamma wizard to
create a new profile, but it does nothing to the appearance of my monitor,
even if I set the contrast and brightness to be way off.

I uninstalled Photoshop 5.5, and reinstalled it from scratch, to no avail.

Help?

Dan C.