Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: Mike Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:18:37 -0800

I have a Fogg B-Minor, M6, 135 2.8, 35 and 50 Summicrons, 28 Elmarit, 90
Summicron, Leitz tbltop tpod and head +filters. cable release etc. with room to
spare......Beautifully executed bag, very pretty, canvas and leather, high
quality...it sits at home cause I never carry all that stuff at once...some
interesting bags of comparable quality made for fishing are Brady Bags with both
smaller and larger sizes..

http://www.smithscountrypursuits.co.uk/products/brady.htm

Believe Tom A. uses them a lot.  There is a US source to....

> > Up until a month ago, I had been using a Billingham "Alice" bag to carry my
> > M gear.  Unfortunately, one day my wife wanted to travel light with only her
> > R7 and a couple of lenses. She switched from the Domke bag to "Alice" and
> > now won't relinquish my camera bag.  I was thinking of purchasing a second
> > Billingham but before I do I would like your opinion.
> >
> > What would you use to carry an M6, three lenses and film.  What about "Fogg"
> > bags sold at the Tamarkin site. Anybody ever use them. Any other
> > recommendation would be great.  I'm looking for something small.
>
> Rene,
>
> My favorite is the Domke F-803 Camera Satchel  ( Canvas )
> together with the 3-Compartment Insert , sold separately.

- --
Mike Leitheiser
Lake Oswego, Oregon

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
   Tom McGuane