Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Elmarit survey
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:12:35 +0000

john wrote:

> C. E. Workman Jr. wrote:
> >
> > >2967633 is one of mine, but I don't see 3201247, that is my other one both
> > >of which have pecular dotted fog on the back of the front element.
> > John Shick
> >
> > Sorry, John.  The second lens I listed was a typo.  It should have been
> > 32014XX.  That's your lens.  I've got to put my fat fingers on a diet!  Were
> > your lenses Canadian or German?
> >
> > Chuck
> Both Canadian, one of which was the 1913-1983 commerative.
> John Shick
BTW I just took the 29676xx out yesterday for some shooting. I used HP5+ and
developed it in Ilfosol-s 1-9. The neg. look sharp and contrasty under a 10x
lupe, but I don't have a new Elmarit 90 or Simmicron 90 with which to compare.
The neg. look fine and printable, so I think I will use the lens anyway.
John Shick