Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bags and packs
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:52:56 -0800

I have a question.   I have not been able to find the perfect bag type
method of carry as a traveler sight seeing.   I prefer a backpack since a
camera bag carried on one shoulder restricts my arm movement.  I do not like
the front open designs preferring a top open.  A conventional day pack seems
to work for me but  it lacks padding.

MY QUESTION:  Does anyone sell fabric covered foam approximately one-half
inch thick in varying widths and lengths that could be used for lining the
internal perimeter of the pack and creating divisions?

BTW, I believe a daypack will attract less attention of thieves.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com