Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation - Part 2
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:33:01 -0500

The F6 is my primary bag for my Leica outfit.  It has 2 M bodies
w/Rapidwinders & lenses attached, and a 50,90 Apo, 25, and 15 lenses, Light
meter, Flash, and 10 rolls of film + do-dads.  A very compact, easy to work
out of bag.  The padded partitions give great protection, and the soft
sides and bottom of the bag really make it comfortable to carry.    The
only downside?  You have to use the special short Domke inserts to keep the
profile of the bag right and to mate the inserts' Velcro strips to the bag.

Highly recommended.  The F803 Camera Satchel is my other choice, but its
not as versatile as the F6.  I REALLY like Domkes, I guess that's why I own
9 of them.

Skip

At 3/19/00 11:54 AM  +0000, you wrote:
>The Domke F6 - The Little Bit Smaller - bag comfortably holds two M6s with
>wides or normals mounted, three-to-four additional lenses, meter, flash,
>film, etc....it's small, tough, has good padding...Yes, it looks like a
>camera bag...

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ
skipwilliams@pobox.com